જાણો સાપ વિશેની હકિકતો

 

 

‘सांप के बारे में मजेदार तथ्य’

know-facts-about-snakes

 

Snakes are included in the selected creatures present on this earth, which have existed here since the era of dinosaurs. know-facts-about-snakes

In such a long time, we have come to know many things about snakes.

But still the world of snakes still seems mysterious to us.

Today we will tell you which will surprise you.

1. Snakes have existed on this earth for 130 million years i.e. from the time of dinosaurs.

2. There are more than 2500 species of snakes found in the world, out of which about 20% species are venomous.

3. Snakes are not found in two small countries of the world, New Zealand, Iceland and Antarctica. know-facts-about-snakes

4. About 300 species of snakes are found in India, out of which 50 are venomous.

5. Every year 100,000 people are killed by snakes. know-facts-about-snakes

6. Every year about 2.50 lakh people are victims of snake bites in India, out of which about 50000 people die while the official figure is only 20 thousand.

7.  No snake ever bites without teasing, most of the incidents of bites are due to accidentally falling on them. know-facts-about-snakes

8. The longest snake is “Python Reticulatus” which can be up to 30 feet long.

 

9. Snakes do not eat anything by chewing, but swallow them directly. Snakes also eat frogs, lizards, birds, mice and small snakes.

 

 

The African python swallows even a small cow. According to National Geographic, snakes can swallow prey that is 70 to 100 percent larger than themselves at a time.

10. The snake senses the waves and the slightest movement from the earth by placing the lower part of its jaw on the ground, which has the ability to give information about destructive storms like earthquake and tsunami.

11. Snakes living in water can also breathe in some amount through their skin, so that they can stay in water for a long time in search of prey.

Snakes do not even need much water. It gets water from its prey.

Many snakes can go hungry for many days. For example, a king cobra can live for months without eating.

12. Snakes do not smell with their nose but with their tongue. Snakes detect the surrounding environment with their tongue.

13. Although snakes are found in every corner of the world, but snakes do not like cold.

14. Snakes remove their entire skin at least three times a year.

15. The Horned Viper found in South Africa has two horns on its head. Singed Viper Snake.

 

16. Another important fact related to snakes is that only 70% species of snakes lay eggs, the remaining 30% species produce babies.

The snake does not hear any sound. Snakes are deaf. The sound waves produced in the air have no effect on the snake. The arrival of the snake after hearing the sound of the bean is only an illusion spread among the people.

17. We humans can teach something to a fierce animal like a lion by giving some training but not to a snake. This happens because snakes cannot learn anything.

Cerebral hemisphere is not found in their brain like other organisms. This part of the brain controls the process of learning.

 

 

The snake does not have this part in its brain, so it does not learn anything.

18. Green Anaconda is not the longest snake, but the heaviest snake. These can hold up to 550 pounds.

 

શરીર સ્વાસ્થ્ય સારું રાખવાની tips (CLICK HERE)

 

19. Snake Island, located in Brazil, is the most densely populated place of Sampo.

Here there are five snakes living in every square meter, that is, ten snakes in the same space as your single bed and twenty snakes in the space of double bed, that too poisonous golden wit viper.

20. King cobra is the longest snake among venomous snakes and usually their length is up to 18 feet. Their poison is so dangerous that its only 7 ml. Took. Quantity can kill 20 man or 1 elephant.

21. Black Mamba snake found in Africa is a real Yamraj because 95% of the people bitten by it die.

 

22. If ever a snake falls behind, do not panic, just run like a snake by making a zig-zag.

If you run straight, the snake can follow you fast, but if you run crooked, the snake will not be able to follow you for long.

 

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.




Enter Captcha Here :