AAJANU BHAVISHY ANE PANCHAG
In common usage, horoscope often refers to an astrologer’s interpretation, usually based on a system of solar Sun sign astrology; based strictly on the position of the Sun at the time of birth, or on the calendar significance of an event, as in Chinese astrology. In particular, many newspapers and magazines carry predictive columns, written in prose that may be written more for increasing readership than tied directly to the Sun or other aspects of the solar system, allegedly based on celestial influences in relation to the zodiacal placement of the Sun on the month of birth, cusp (2 days before or after any particular sign, an overlap), or decant (the month divided into 3 ten-day periods) of the person’s month of birth, identifying the individual’s Sun sign or “star sign” based on the tropical zodiac.
તમારા નામ મુજબ રાશી ભવિષ્ય જાણવા અને દિવસના શુભ રંગ, તારીખ કે સાપ્તાહિક ભવિષ્ય જાણવા નીચે આપેલ લીંક પર ક્લિક કરો
In Hindu astrology, birth charts are called kuṇḍali which are claimed to be based on movement of stars and moon. Auspicious events and rituals are started after checking the kuṇḍali of a person including the marriage in which the birth charts of the boy and girl are matched.
- The native is the subject of the event (a birth, for example) being charted at a particular time and place, and is considered to be at the centre of the celestial sphere.
- The celestial sphere is an imaginary sphere onto which the zodiac, constellations and planets are projected.
- The plane of the equator is the plane of the Earth’s equator projected into space.
- The plane of the ecliptic is defined by the orbits of the earth and the sun. For practical purposes the plane of the equator and the plane of the ecliptic maintain a constant inclination to each other of approximately 23.5°.
- The plane of the horizon is centred on the native and is tangential to the earth at that point. In a sphere whose radius is infinitely large, this plane may be treated as nearly equivalent to the parallel plane with its centre at the Earth’s centre. This greatly simplifies the geometry of the horoscope but does not take into account that the native is in motion. Some writers on astrology have thus considered the effects of parallax, but most would agree that (apart from that of the moon) they are relatively minor.
આજનું ભવિષ્ય અને પંચાગ (CLICK HERE)
The horoscope serves as a stylized map of the heavens over a specific location at a particular moment in time. In most applications the perspective is geocentric (heliocentric astrology being one exception). The positions of the actual planets (including Sun and Moon) are placed in the chart, along with those of purely calculated factors such as the lunar nodes, the house cusps including the midheaven and the ascendant, zodiac signs, fixed stars and the lots. Angular relationships between the planets themselves and other points, called aspects, are typically determined. The emphasis and interpretation of these factors vary with tradition. This means however the stars were placed at the time of birth for a person shows their characteristics and personality, including weakness. It is very similar to the Chinese Zodiac.