(FOUNDATIONAL LITERACY AND NUMERACY)
FLN વાચન, લેખન, ગણન માટેનું સાહિત્ય
Vanchan, Lekhan Ane Ganan Margdarshika
FLN Margdarshika For Std 1 To 8 Teacher In Gujarat
Std 1 To 8 Student FLN Margdarshika
FLN Margdarshika For School of Excellence’ program
FLN Shikshak Margdarshika
Gujarati & Maths FLN Margdarshika 2021
FLN શિક્ષક માર્ગદર્શિકા, જિલ્લા પ્રાથમિક શિક્ષણાધિકારીશ્રીની કચેરી, જિલ્લા પંચાયત શિક્ષણ સમિતિ, દાહોદ દ્વારા પ્રકાશિત DOWNLOAD
For the last 2 years, due to corona disease in Gujarat and other states of India,
teaching work in schools could not be done by teachers. Students completely or partially forgot what they had learned earlier. A pdf file of a book has been placed in this post for the students of Std. 1 to 8 who have difficulty in reading and writing Gujarati.
FLN વિદ્યાર્થી કાર્યપોથી ધોરણ : 1 અને 2 :- DOWNLOAD
FLN વિદ્યાર્થી કાર્યપોથી ધોરણ : 3,4,5 :- DOWNLOAD
FLN વિદ્યાર્થી કાર્યપોથી ધોરણ : 6,7,8 :- DOWNLOAD
The ‘School of Excellence’ program has been implemented in the field of primary education in the state. ‘Nipun Bharat’ (NIPUN BHARAT – National Initiative for Proficiencyin Reading with Understanding and Numeracy) also places special emphasis on the basic skills of students like reading, writing, arithmetic. You may be familiar with projects like ‘Nipun Bharat’ and ‘School of Excellence’. The ‘School of Excellence’ project is currently being implemented in some schools in the district. While this initiative is to be extended to other schools from time to time, it is natural to expect the schools of Mehsana district to excel under this project. We all need to work with full dedication and commitment to meet this expectation and we are moving forward in that direction. Let us be at the forefront of this project as well and set a goal that can meet all the expectations under it. I am pleased to present to you the ‘FLN Teacher Guide’ specially designed to reach this goal. This guide has been prepared keeping in view the methodology and learning outcomes in
Gujarati and Mathematics to meet the general expectations of reading, writing,
arithmetic. It provides guidelines and measures on how to enrich the current situation by knowing the current state of reading, writing, arithmetic of the students. This entire literature has been prepared by expert and enthusiastic teachers of Gujarati and Mathematics in Mehsana district. I am happy to say that these teachers have done all this work apart from school hours and also by giving honorary service time without any financial gain or other expectation. Not only this, in future also these teachers will continue to provide guidance under FLN where and when required. Shri Hareshbhai Chaudhary from the state level in Gujarati subject and Shri Suchitbhai Prajapati in Mathematics subject have been getting continuous guidance in the production of this literature. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for that.
FLN શિક્ષક માર્ગદર્શિકા, જિલ્લા પ્રાથમિક શિક્ષણાધિકારીશ્રીની કચેરી, જિલ્લા પંચાયત શિક્ષણ સમિતિ, મહેસાણા દ્વારા પ્રકાશિત DOWNLOAD
FLN ગણિત વર્કશીટ :- DOWNLOAD
About Gujarati subject literature
- Materials have been created to help the teacher in teaching basic reading-writing skills to the students of Std. 6 to 8.
- Diagnosis should be obtained from the QR Code of Quote and Ladder Page-1. The rest of the QR Code is for teachers to understand the literature. Scan QR Code | Click | You can easily watch content or videos on Gujarati subject by touching. To take the given diagnostic test of standard 6 to 8.
- The diagnostic test will determine which students have difficulty recognizing or
writing which letters or quantities.
- To give more emphasis to the student on the letters or quantities that are difficult and to have the rehearsal work done using the material of the steps in which the letters or quantities are in the step. Use slate, notebook etc. for this.
- Each student involved in the therapeutic task should have three to five minutes of individual recitation time.
FLN NIDAN KASOTI PDF
- Every student should have the opportunity to dictate and write independently every day. Each student’s dictation and independent writing should be checked by the teacher on the same day
- The therapeutic work material of prescribed alphabets and quantities is given in
steps 1 to 10 in this literature.
- To provide remedial teaching work to each student according to his / her individual needs.
- Step-11 provides special material for reading, comprehension and independent